Most Common Q & A about Faucets
- Problem: Water leaks from underneath the handle?
Solution: Replace the cartridge
- Problem: Soap pump will not pump any soap?
Solution: Replace the soap pump
- Problem: The water pressure from the spout is low but the sprayer works fine?
Solution: First remove aerator and check for obstructions or dirt- if water pressure is still low (Second) replace the diverter
- Problem: Trigger continues to fall off the sprayer?
Solution: Replace the sprayer
- Problem: Water is not getting hot enough?
Solution: Adjust or Remove the limiter to allow the most hot water to pass through
- Problem: Water continuously pours or drips out of the spout?
Solution: Check or Replace the cartridge
- Problem: Water is leaking around the spout?
Solution: Replace the rubber “O” Rings
- Problem: Can pipes be installed in the Tub/shower valve body?
Solution: Yes, They can be threaded or sweated into the valve body
- Problem: If handles do not turn in the same direction or water shuts off from handles in the opposite direction?
Solution: Cartridge is in wrong or in the case of an 8” spread, the handles are installed on the wrong side.
- Problem: If water is leaking from the main spout and sprayer?
Solution: Replace the diverter
- Problem: When water is on and is set between cold and hot the pipes vibrates or knocks on a Tub/Shower unit?
Solution: The cartridge body needs to be replaced
- Problem: Water will not shut off?
Solution: Check to see if cartridge(s) are installed correctly. (You must seat cartridge properly into valve)