Hand Hammered Heavy Weight 16 Gauge Drum Shaped Rustic Copper Kitchen/Bar Sink
Specifically designed for today's active home, John Henry is a drum shapped copper bar sink that is as versatile as is beautiful. Available in four sizes in flat rim or roll rim, it will easily serve in your wet bar, butler's pantry, kitchen island or laundry room and can even be used as your main kitchen sink! With gorgeous hand hammered detailing and a rich patina finish, John Henry has a warm and inviting presence that will be admired and enjoyed for years to come!
1. Flat Rim: OD: 18" x 8" Deep; ID:15" x 8"; 1.5" wide Rim; 3.5" Kitchen Drain;
2. Rolled Rim: OD: 18" x 8" Deep; ID:15" x 8"; 1.5" wide Rim; 3.5" Kitchen Drain;
3. Flat Rim: OD: 15" x 7" Deep; ID: 13" x 7"; 1" wide Rim; 3.5: Kitchen Drain;
4. Flat Rim: OD: 15" x 7" Deep; ID: 13" x 7"; 1" wide Rim; 3.5: Kitchen Drain;
- - Heavy 16 gauge hand hammered copper;
- - Drain Size: 3.5" in Diameter, Centered;
- - Rounded bottom;
- - Finish: Dark Brown Patina;
- - Rim Style: Flat or Rolled; Hammered;
- - Installation: Undermount or drop-in;
- - Acid and lacquer free.
Heavy Weight 16 Gauge Copper.
The great thing about our copper sinks is that our artisan crafted products are designed and created by experts who put just as much emphasis on beauty and aesthetics as they do on functionality. The result is a collection of stunning copper sinks whose presence can instantly update even the most mundane of kitchens and bathrooms.